TERMS OF SERVICES
The following are the terms and conditions for participating as a subscriber/user/member of the RupeeInbox program. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions may lead to termination of your Account, cancellation of any Cash or other items earned or accumulated including referrals, as well as any other applicable legal remedy. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must not use this Website. All visitors to or users of this Website are referred to as “Members,” “you,”,"Users" or similar terms.
RupeeInbox reserves the right to revise any or all of this membership agreement (its prices, and its sales, marketing, and commission plan at any time) from time to time. Amendments are effective and binding upon being published on this website page.
Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations as they relate to the use of this Website or relations with us.
1. Member Information
All information provided by members must be valid information. Users must be living individuals, and not corporations or any other businesses. 2. Duplicate AccountsUsers may not create more than one account with RupeeInbox. Members are not allowed to open their RupeeInbox account from public libraries or internet cafes. We do not allow:
2. Approval Process
- - Multiple accounts per household.
- - Multiple accounts with the same Mailing Address.
- - Multiple accounts using the same computer.
Your account can be randomly selected for approval by our Accounts Approval Team. By default, your account is approved from the moment you register.
3. Signup Bonus
To qualify for the signup bonus and approval, users must:
- a. Provide valid mailing address and email address
- b. To receive the signup bonus, members must accrue a minimum balance of Rs. 1000 in accumulated Earnings.
- d. Members will not be eligible to withdraw the signup bonus if the minimum earning (Rs. 1000) has not been accumulated.
To create and account and to be eligible to accrue earnings, you must be at least 18 years old.
5. Username And Password
You are responsible for keeping your Username and Password confidential and secure, and all the actions taken using your login information.
6. No Cost To Join
There is no cost associated with membership with RupeeInbox. RupeeInbox reserves the right to discontinue taking applications for subscriptions at any time for any reason, or may limit registrations partially or totally in any region of the world.
7. Reading Ads
Any advertisement which reaches the limit that the advertiser has paid for will not be credited to members. In order to get credited for all ads posted or sent out, we recommend that RupeeInbox members read their emails within 2 days of receiving it. REFERRALS AND AFFILIATES: RupeeInbox subscribers are expressly prohibited from making any representations regarding the income, possible "prizes", "awards", or "points" or "earnings" potential of subscribing.
- 1. Tracking: Members can use their Affiliate tracking URL to refer others to RupeeInbox. Members can find their Affiliate tracking URL in their Members area.
- 2. SPAM And Unsolicited Email: Members may not send unsolicited email to persons they do not know in order to refer other users to RupeeInbox. Any SPAM complaints that we receive as a result of your promotions will be taken seriously and account removed from our system immediately without further notice. If a member account is removed due to SPAM, all affiliates and commissions will be forfeited.
- 3. False Advertising: Members may not make untrue or exaggerated statements when advertising RupeeInbox or engage in any unfair or deceptive trade practice as defined by the law.
- 4. Referral Payments: Members will get credited with Rs 2.00 for every validated referrer.
8. Tracking & Reporting
RupeeInbox will manage and track all referrals under this program and shall have the final word in any disputes regarding referrals.
1. Invalid Email Address:
If our servers receive multiple bounce-back error message or undeliverable emails, member's account will be turned to inactive status. During inactive mode, members will not receive any paid emails, unless they rectify the email problem.
Members can request us to re-active their account by contacting support team with the correct email address.
3. Inactivity: Any account inactive (without reading emails) for a period of 6 months or more will be put to inactive status from the system. If a member is inactive for 6 months or more, there will no credits applied to the member from their referrals, for viewing ads, until the member re-activates his/her account.
COMMISSIONS AND PAYMENTS
- 1. Commissions will only be paid by Cheque. All members must have a Bank account to receive payments.
- 2. Commissions are paid monthly when members reach the minimum of Rs. 1000.00 (The minimum payment amount). The term "Cash" or "Rupees" and similar other terms are used interchangeably in this website. You have no right to redeem the "Cash" in your account, and we have no liability or obligation to pay you whatsoever, unless an until you have accumulated at least the minimum payment amount in your account. Unless and until you have accumulated the minimum payout amount (Rs. 1000), such "Cash" is deemed a contingent liability, that is entirely contingent upon: (1) Your minimum balance accrual of at least the minimum payment amount in your account. (2) Your full compliance with our terms and conditions. Unless and until your account balance reaches the minimum payment amount, the 'Cash' in your account has no cash value.
- 3. The signup bonus will only be paid to members when member's total commissions reaches Rs. 1000.
- 4. Commissions earned that are less than minimum required will be carried over into the next month.
- 5. RupeeInbox makes subscriber commission payments based of current and future advertising revenue. Commissions are directly related to the advertising revenue generated by RupeeInbox and its partners.
- 6. All state local and federal taxes on earnings or contests are the responsibility of the individual subscriber.
- 7. Ads displayed on your main members page will be non-incentivized. Members will not get paid for these non-incentivized ads. Incentevized ads will only be placed in member's internal mailbox.
RupeeInbox reserves the right to place any payment request on hold, for any reason. All decisions by RupeeInbox regarding fraud or suspected fraud are binding and final.
1. Copyrights And Trademarks
All content, materials, images, and other items on or accessed directly through this Website (collectively, the “Content”) belong to RupeeInbox, its third party licensors, or third party Advertisers. All rights not expressly granted
2. Website and Program Termination
We may discontinue or terminate all or any part of this Website or the Cash earning and Account program at any time. In the event we terminate in its entirety the Cash program, Users will have thirty (30) days in which to redeem any Cash which they are entitled to redeem under these Terms and Conditions.
3. Security and Privacy
RupeeInbox uses a variety of security measures to protect the integrity of this Website, as well as Account and individual information. However, we can not and do not guarantee absolute security, and we are not responsible for any illegal acts of third parties including hacking or similar activities.
4. Earnings Disclaimer
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT RUPEEINBOX PROGRAM. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE RUPEEINBOX INCENTIVE PROGRAM. EXAMPLES AND TESTIMONIALS IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE NUMBER OF PAID ADVERTISERS ON OUR NETWORK AND THE NUMBER OF REFERRALS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A "GET RICH SCHEME." YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR PROGRAM DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF PAID ADVERTISERS ON OUR NETWORK. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR DAILY, WEEKLY, OR MONTHLY EARNINGS. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER RUPEEINBOX, NOR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY ASSOCIATED WITH RUPEEINBOX, INCLUDING ADVERTISERS OR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COVERED ENTITIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS PROTECTION COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES AND CLAIMS OF ANY TYPE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COVERED ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES. ALL DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE OR MATERIALS ARE EXCLUDED EVEN IF THE COVERED ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
You and RupeeInbox are independent contractors as to one another. You are not RupeeInbox’ agent or employee for any purpose and shall not hold yourself out as RupeeInbox’ agent or employee.